Become a Sponsor
The RL100 Middle East aims to foster a community structure that builds on the successes of the RL100 in the UK & Europe. We aim to not only adapt to the needs of our Senior TA Audience, but also decipher the complex challenges encountered by partners venturing into this market.
Throughout the year, multiple RL100 Middle East Summit’s shape the foundation of the community and offer partners access to the most influential Heads and Directors of Resourcing and HR
By attending, sponsors gain a truly unparalleled opportunity that cannot be found elsewhere in the area. Enquire today to learn more about the RL100 Middle East.
RL100 Summit, Dubai – 16th November, 2023
On the 16th November, 2023 – 30 of the most influential Talent Acquisition Directors and Heads of Resourcing will gather for a single day summit full of thought leadership, networking and inspiration. The event provides multiple opportunities for high-level talks, coupled with interactive table discussions to allow the perfect balance between organisation and partner challenges, and how they can work together to solve the biggest hiring challenges that faces the Middle East.
Top Delegate Challenges
- Insufficient investment in the region from HR Tech Providers
- Limited access to people data, both internal and external
- Inadequate understanding or appreciation of employer brand, EVP & Recruitment Marketing
- Attracting graduates back to the region, after studying abroad
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- and more…
- CRM and/or ATS Technology Solutions
- Candidate Attraction Tools
- Data and Insight Services
- Employer Brand or Employer Value Proposition Consultations and Expertise
- RPO and/or Executive Search Providers
- Assessment and Selection Technologies
- Talent Management Solutions
RL100 Middle East
The RL100 Middle East is the inaugural peer-to-peer learning network for Heads of Resourcing and Talent Acquisition Directors in the region. It symbolises a response to the significant shift in the economic growth plans the resultant direct impact on recruitment needs in the Middle East.
The home of the RL100ME is naturally Dubai, which lends itself to how Dubai has been positioned over the last 5 years as the commercial hub of the area. Dubai is on an expansion plan that sounds disbelieving to those out of the region, but when on the ground talking to senior TA Leads the plan for the Emirate is one that all private companies are endorsing and working towards.