Crewe Hall, Cheshire
30 RL100/RL Hub
Nov 23rd & 24th, 2023
Sadly, this event is now fully booked, but join the waitlist below to be the first to find out about new opening-up places!
You can register for other available RL100 Summits via the “Attend RL Events” tab on the RL Hub.
If you are a partner looking to register, please enter your promotional code in order for your ticket to appear.
Join the Waitlist
About the Event
The RL Summits are an all-expenses-paid (excluding travel) 1.5-day retreat for 30 of the top Resourcing Leaders to break their routine, share and learn from each other in a relaxed, professional environment. The leaders are made up of members from the RL100 & RL Hub Community.
Throughout the conference, you will take part in interactive discussions, mixed in with top-level talks and challenger problems that provide the perfect forum to learn from, and help your peers with your own challenges & experiences. At the end of the first day, the group will come together as a collective for a champagne reception and a delicious dinner.
The Summits are the perfect opportunity to catch up and socialise with your fellow RL peers in a relaxed, professional environment. As a reminder, this event will operate on a first-come, first-served basis due to high demand and venue capacity.
The summit will be set at the historic Crewe Hall Hotel. Crewe Hall sits on eight-acres of the magical Cheshire countryside. This grandly decorated manor house was rebuilt in the 17th century, based on the original 1170 mansion.
Spaces are limited, and if you would like to register, please do so below. Please note you must be a member of the RL Hub to be accepted, if you are not a member of the RL Hub you can apply here.
Elevate your Experience
We’re looking for Guest Speakers, Facilitators, Panellists, Surgery hosts, Livestream Hosts and more across all RL100 Events in 2023.
Why should you take the next step at an RL100 Event?
• You’ll have airtime with an audience of strategic TA leaders, people who care about the important themes for TA and will get behind interesting topics. In return, they will benefit from your experience and openness.
• You’ll have a chance to increase your profile and visibility beyond RL100.
• Knowing that your story and expertise will have helped individuals in the audience is a highly rewarding experience.
• Summits provide the perfect platform and audience for you to continue your speaker circuit, including featuring at other industry events such as RecFest.
• There are many ways to step forward such as speaking, facilitating, becoming a panellist on a leading theme or even leading a roundtable discussion.
What are we looking for in a speaker or presenter?
• Sharing Strategic content: A case study, experience or project execution which will be highly relatable to a senior leader audience.
• Unique Insight: Have you researched a new piece of learning, technique or idea which might be valuable for the Future of TA?
• Relatable topics: Is there a topic which others would find interesting to discuss and debate?
• Actionable tactics: Have you deployed a way of working which could be useful to discuss and share with the audience. Facilitate a session!
• Engaging: Have you had a brilliant session internally which you’d like to share with the community. Facilitate a session!
• Un-answered Challenges: Is there something that went wrong? Do you have a problem you’d like to crowdsource this audience to solve. Run a Surgery to get some ideas!
The RL100 Summits operate under Chatham House Rules and are not recorded and we encourage you to be as open and honest about your results for the betterment of the group.