May 4th, 2023
The Westin Dubai Marina, Dubai
10 am – Onwards
30 Resourcing Leaders
On May the 4th, we will bring 30 resourcing leaders together at The Westin Dubai Marina, for our first ever Dubai RL100 day summit to break their routine, share and learn from each other in a relaxed, professional environment. Attendees will be joined by other like-minded talent acquisition professionals of a similar strategic position so you can be certain that conversations will be sure to challenge you and inspire you.
Throughout the day, we will be incorporating a mix of thought-leadership speakers with our unique, subject led, roundtable discussions. As well as TA focussed topics, you’ll get to hear from a handful of carefully curated partners about their insights into the latest TA technology trends and HR service providers, including case studies and state of the industry reports. These sessions will be broken up with networking opportunities, allowing you to share your challenges and capitalise on the knowledge and experience of your talent acquisition peers.
To close the day, we will also be hosting a networking drinks reception and dinner, allowing for a more relaxed and open discussion between leaders. This less formal networking opportunity gives you a chance to continue the conversations had during the day and build upon the relationships that makes the RL100 so valuable.
As a delegate, you'll gain access to...
- World-Class Speakers: We bring together the industry’s top thought leaders and influencers to share their expertise and provide valuable insights.
- Networking Opportunities: Our summits provide a unique opportunity to connect with peers, establish valuable relationships and engage with potential partners.
- Actionable Strategies: The talks are designed to provide practical, actionable strategies that you can implement immediately to improve your resourcing operations.
Why attend an RL100 summit?
- Strategic Learning: We provide the ideal platform to learn from industry experts and share best practices with peers, making you a strategic leader in the resourcing industry.
- Inspirational Insights: Our Summit inspires you to think beyond the norm and takes your team and organisation to the next level.
- Local Perspective: Our summits attracts a diverse community of decision-makers from around the MENA region, providing a fresh perspective on the resourcing industry.
- High-Quality Event: We pride ourselves on delivering a high-quality event that is designed to provide valuable insights, actionable strategies, and networking opportunities.
● Non-Executive Director @ The Recruitment Events Co., June 2022 – present
● RL100 Advisor, September 2019 – present
● Co-founder @ JoinTalent
● RL100 UK Member, 2017 – 2019
● RL100 UK Chairperson, 2018 – 2019
● Managing Director Middle East & Africa Regions @ Latitude Agency
● Director Talent Acquisition @ Schneider Electric
● RL100 UK Member, 2017 – 2019
Building a MENA RL100 Community.
Don’t miss out on the chance to be a part of the international community that’s driving change and shaping the future of resourcing and talent acquisition. Enquire today to learn more about how you can join the European network of in-house resourcing leaders and take your career to new heights.
We are aiming to have this event be the catalyst for building a resourcing leadership community in the middle east. The existing RL100 is the leading community of senior in-house resourcing leaders in Europe.
“The RL100 are a small community of industry professionals who have been identified as a group of TA Heads who lead the way, challenge the industry to improve, share their experience and opinions on stage, and freely mentor those who want to make a difference in the world of People Management”
Director and Global Head of Resourcing / Talent Acquisition @ Baringa
“As I enter my 6th year as part of this network I’m reflecting on the great connections I have made, the vast knowledge I’ve had access to, the experiences this has allowed me and the contributions we have made as a group to our industry. Put simply, I wouldn’t be the “Resourcing Leader” I am today without this group”
Director, Global Talent Acquisition @ AstraZeneca
“An awesome group of open minded and supportive Talent Acquisition leaders committed to making positive change. Personally, I really value the sharing of experience and knowledge and a healthy dose of respectful debate and challenge to think differently about shared problems.”
Global HR and Talent Acquisition Leader @ Adcam