Resourcing Leaders 2024 EventsEvent Application
Registration currently closed – we’ll notify you when it re-opens!
Elevate your Experience
We’re looking for Guest Speakers, Facilitators, Panellists, Surgery hosts, Livestream Hosts and more across all RL100 Events in 2024.
Why should you take the next step at an RL100 Event?
• You’ll have airtime with an audience of strategic TA leaders, people who care about the important themes for TA and will get behind interesting topics. In return, they will benefit from your experience and openness.
• You’ll have a chance to increase your profile and visibility beyond RL100.
• Knowing that your story and expertise will have helped individuals in the audience is a highly rewarding experience.
• Summits provide the perfect platform and audience for you to continue your speaker circuit, including featuring at other industry events such as RecFest.
• There are many ways to step forward such as speaking, facilitating, becoming a panellist on a leading theme or even leading a roundtable discussion.
What are we looking for in a speaker or presenter?
• Sharing Strategic content: A case study, experience or project execution which will be highly relatable to a senior leader audience.
• Unique Insight: Have you researched a new piece of learning, technique or idea which might be valuable for the Future of TA?
• Relatable topics: Is there a topic which others would find interesting to discuss and debate?
• Actionable tactics: Have you deployed a way of working which could be useful to discuss and share with the audience. Facilitate a session!
• Engaging: Have you had a brilliant session internally which you’d like to share with the community. Facilitate a session!
• Un-answered Challenges: Is there something that went wrong? Do you have a problem you’d like to crowdsource this audience to solve. Run a Surgery to get some ideas!
The RL100 Summits operate under Chatham House Rules and are not recorded and we encourage you to be as open and honest about your results for the betterment of the group.